Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Precious Gift...

"A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity."
Proverbs 17:17

Today is the birthday of my sweet friend, Kaitlin.
God was so kind to give her to me as a close friend almost 9 years ago! Our friendship grows stronger each year, and I thank the Lord for Kaity's sweet spirit and love for Him. She encourages me to put my relationship with my Savior first!

Here are just a few of the many pictures we have taken together over the years...

Our first band concert together...


Our first couch picture...


My first trip to visit KK out West...




I'm sorry KK, but I couldn't resist putting this one in:D
You look pretty cute in a mustache.






Practicing our herbal knowledge together...





I look forward to many more years of iron-sharpening with you, Kaitlin! May Jesus be your first love this year, and forever!
Thanks for being such a sweet friend!
I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the incredibly sweet post Elise! :D It brought back such memories to see some of these pics! It's hard to believe that we've been friends that long, but we have and it's such a blessing to have you as a friend and that we are still friends through sickness, guy relationships, personality differences, doctrinal differences, and so much more. Thanks for being there through thick and thin! Love you buckets and buckets girly and am SO excited about SEEING you soon!!! :D *hugs* Love, Kaitlin

    ReplyDelete