Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fall Fashion Challenge-Day 5

Today is polka-dot day! Easy for Libby, because her closet simply bursts with dots:) I chose to wear a different print, stripes, as I don't have many polka dots in my wardrobe.

Elise:


Shirt: LLBean
Cardigan: from Janna
Skirt: Anne Klein
Stockings: JCrew--gift from Libby:)


Libby:


Wrap Cardigan: JJill
Tank: JJill
Skirt: Downeast Basics


Ellie:


Cardigan: Gap
Tank: LLBean
Skirt: Eddie Bauer
Clogs: from Elise
Handkerchief: Vintage:)
(I think Ellie gets double points for combining unusual colors as well as wearing dotty-ness:)

5 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love the striped socks as well as the more subtle polka dots.(:

    ~Vicki
    deckedoutinruffles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat outfits, ladies! :) Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your outfits ladies!! I especially love Libby's wrap cardigan!

    xoxo,
    Madeline
    www.FlameintheDarkness.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those striped stockings ! :)

    ReplyDelete