Monday, May 28, 2012

A hammy family....a "hamily"?!

Our family laughs.  A LOT.  We love rhymes, quips, puns, corny jokes, etc...(with the exception of Mom, who has more refined taste :)

Naturally, many of our family photos convey that corniness.  Here are just a few I thought you might enjoy.

Who says refilling the water filter has to be a chore??  Here I go to great lengths to make it a sport while Ellie looks on.  Her clipboard and measuring tape are behind her back.

No, I didn't really strangle her :)

I found a highly affordable vintage car and HAD to try it out:)  
(that is a broken plate I'm clutching, not a steering wheel)

The Groucho Marx walk.

Ta-da!!  Libby is a ham, too :)

Ellie and I sometimes dress like twins.  And sometimes we see eye-to-eye.  
But not always :)

If you know what Elf Yourself is, you know what we're doing.

Me and adopted sister Kaitlin getting corny with our herb studies.

And finally, we assume the expression of a stuffed frog.  This was after a breakfast full of sausage, bacon, and eggy goodness.  :)

Well, I hope you enjoyed that, and laughed at least a little.
Yours till the banana splits,
Elise


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely LOVE this wonderful hammy family...couldn't ask for better cousins, sisters and whatnot. ;)

    ReplyDelete