Friday, May 24, 2013

Big Skies

Hello!  During my stay in Montana, I have been feasting on Psalms and contemplating God's majesty each day.  You simply can't help it...this is Big Sky country after all :)
"As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds His people, from this time forth and forevermore."  Psalm 125:2


I love being between the trampoline and the sunset...

 "The heavens are the heavens of the Lord, but the earth He has given to the sons of men."  
Psalm 115:16
I hope you are inspired to spend some time meditating on God's power and strength today.
xoxo,
Elise

5 comments:

  1. Elise! So great. You have improved so much in your photography. Excellent job, and I like the creative angles.
    Your aperture is showing. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lace,
    You make me heartsick! Your pictures are splendid!
    If you keep posting like this I will have to visit.
    "Don't make me come over there!"

    ~Elliebean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! But it makes me homesick for the West...

    ReplyDelete
  4. SImply stunning, Elise! Where were you at in MT? That second pic down looks like St. Ignatius... what a beautiful town.
    xox!
    --K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your sweet comments!!

    Libby, Ellie, and Mom-Love and miss you all!!

    Kellie-I'm in Kalispell, so not too far from St. Ignatius!

    xoxo,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete