Monday, July 15, 2013

The Flowers of Twenty-Thirteen

Ellie is our flower girl.  She dreams of flower gardens, reads the 15 lb. flower encyclopedia like it's a thriller, spouts latin flower names, wanders our property in search of fresh blooms, and brightens our home with her findings.  This past year, she has kept me in near-constant supply of flowers.  My desk and table almost always have a bouquet (or three!).  
Flowers are Ellie's way of saying "I love you," so they are especially nice to have around :)

Ellie's floral gifts have been a constant source of photography inspiration for me, so here you find the flowers that have adorned my room for the last seven months.  

Drink them in, as Anne of Green Gables would say :)










"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God will stand forever."  
Isaiah 40:8

-E

1 comment: