Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Small Things


"Wherever you are, be all there!
Live to the hilt every situation you believe to be the will of God."
-Jim Elliot

I have been listening to some messages by Paul Washer this week, and the Lord has been showing me that although my circumstances would not be considered ideal from a human perspective, His will--to conform me to the image of His Son--is being accomplished.
Trials are what God uses to sanctify us.  As I learn this, I am encouraged to live each day to the hilt, to not only tolerate, but embrace sanctification, and to appreciate the small things.  

-Elise

4 comments:

  1. Well I have put more posts on my blog! Hahahaa
    More random!
    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Elise! I love the pictures...they are beautiful! :) I love the quote as well. I think the part that I will take away is "love life to the hilt." :) Miss you so much and love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anni--thanks for the heads-up :) I will go take a look!

    Kaitlin--you are sweet:) Miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures, Liesl. They are so crisp, colorful and purposeful. Excellent.

    ReplyDelete