Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Better late than never, right? Of course right!

2013 is over!  I can't help but add "Hallelujah!" :)  It was a busy, productive, and hard year for my family, and while I'm grateful for all the lessons we've learned, I'm also glad 2013 is over.  
Let's look through some highlights, shall we?

I…

Gained a sister (and a sweet and beautiful one at that!)...

Spent many joy-filled hours with children...

Worked, laughed, and learned with these two, whom I love really much...

Got glasses with this girl...

Witnessed the wedding of one of my oldest and dearest friends...

(photos courtesy of Libby's Lens)

(image courtesy of Forrest Rowell Photography)

Spent many hours listening to this girl play organ….


...in this breathtaking church...

Got an accordion for Christmas(!!!!!!!!!)...

Expanded my crafting skills...


Delighted in the vigorous camaraderie and encouragement of these friends...


Honed my photography skills (has it only been one year since I started?!)...


Helped a few young men acquire some facial hair...

And enjoyed my family more than ever!


(last three pictures courtesy of Libby's Lens)

May the LORD prosper our ways in 2014 as we seek to serve Him and advance His Kingdom!
xoxo,
Elise

2 comments:

  1. What a fun-sounding (and looking) year! Blessings to you and your family for 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful post, Elise. Lovely pictures and wonderful memories. I've been so blessed to adventure with you during this year. It's been grand!
    Love you!
    Libby

    ReplyDelete