Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Our Christmas

In mid-December, we had the immense blessing of taking a trip to North Idaho to spend Christmas among dear friends! We stayed for a whole month and had a wonderful time! Here are a bushel of pictures from our sojourn:)

*******
Here's the view of the lake near our rental home:

*******
Rebecca and Libby at the Christmas Dance:

Kaitlin and I:

*******
We took a trip to visit Kaitlin and Rebecca and their family in Montana-what gorgeous country!

Libby, Rebecca, Ellie, and Bodie the dog:) Out on the frozen lake!

Annika and I, having a jolly old time on a fence:D

Reb & Lib:

*******
One afternoon, we met a few friends for ice-skating! Ellie, me, Stacey, Sarah, Libby, and a friendly little girl we met:)

Ellie is skating backwards, not me:D

Me and Sarah, matchy matchy:)

*******
Another afternoon, we drove out into the middle of nowhere and went 4-wheeling with our adopted Uncle. Libby drove one 4-wheeler with me clinging on behind, Uncle Bill drove the other with Ellie on the back.

And we went to the top! You could see so much up there!


*******
Here are a few pictures from a lovely walk Libby and I took one morning:

Libby:) I love that girl!

You may not have the privilege of knowing Libby personally, but let me tell you, she's a gem! She has a beautiful heart for the Lord and a desire to be a godly woman, and we all love her joyous personality!

Little ol' me:)

Ellie and I in a very typical Ellie-and-I pose:D

*******
One of our evening get-togethers with dear friends from church--we were playing a hilarious game of "Apples to Apples" :)

Carissa and Cassandra (definitely sisters:) puzzling over a card:

The Hale ladies sharing a laugh:

Libby celebrated her 20th birthday in Idaho!!! And she had a cake:)
*******
That's all for now! I hope you enjoyed getting a taste of our December in North Idaho! To all our Western friends, we miss you!!
xoxo,
Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment