Thursday, February 9, 2012

Organized

Hello there!
Today I want to share some pictures of my recent organizing projects with you.
I absolutely LOVE organizing things, big and small!

First, the library bookshelves. We moved our furniture around in November, and I got to arrange a bunch of books:)

before--

and after--

Sorry these shots are not very good quality :-/

After the library was mostly done, I rearranged the books in my room! I had outgrown my bookcase, so I snatched one from our basement. It still is none too large for my book collection! :) I especially enjoyed making this look pretty.


Hope everyone is enjoying some fine weather and perhaps "an excellent chocolate thing" as Janna would say :D

xoxo,
Elise

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! Bookshelves are just amazing for one because they house amazing things called books. ;) Thanks for sharing! :) <3

    ReplyDelete