Monday, February 27, 2012

Fleur d'Elise

I surmise that most of my readers are getting a bit nauseated from the sheer speed at which I change my blog header and title :) So, I have decided to stick with one for a good long time! There--I hope you feel better:D

My dear sister Libby took a bunch of pictures for me, and designed my new header. I think it is just right :) Here are a few more pictures from the photo shoot.




I hope everyone is enjoying a productive Monday morning, as I am!

"In ALL labor there is profit: but the talk of the lips tendeth only to penury."
Proverbs 14:23

xoxo,
Elise

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great blog name! ^^ and these pictures are too cute!(:

    Thank you for that lovely passage...so true!

    ~Vicki
    deckedoutinruffles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the blog header photo was taken by a professional. Well done.

    ReplyDelete