Thursday, March 8, 2012

Let's change it up...

I have been in a hopeless hair rut for a long time now, with pretty much only 2 styles--a bun, and a half-up (and some slight variations on both). Ellie and I both agreed to find some new hairstyles to make life more interesting :) So here are two that I've tried and liked!


1. The Sock Bun
(instructions here)

(yes, that is a piece of toast and jam!)

This makes my little bun look big! The thing I struggle with is it tends to fall out :-/
So I'm going to have to figure out a way to make things stick.


2. The Ponytail Variation
(instructions here)

I LOVE this one! It is my new favorite. It's easy, cute, and fun to beribbon :)
I'm not usually one for ponytails, but I am now:)


Has anyone found a new favorite hairdo? I'd love to see it:)
xoxo,
Elise (the March Hair)


2 comments:

  1. I love the look of a sock bun! It gives a very nice poof to your hair.(: and I love the second style too! ^^

    ~Vicki
    deckedoutinruffles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of these hair styles! I tried the sock bun the other day and simply love it, and so easy too! :D

    ReplyDelete