Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My artsy friend

Hello friends! I want to tell you about a girl I know. Yes, she is a friend, but she is also an adopted sister.
Her name is Rebecca, and she is the most talented artist I know!
In case you don't know her, here's a picture of her and I the very first time we ever made marshmallows together! This is a tradition with us, and someday we may have an online business making and selling marshmallows to the masses :D


Last summer, Rebecca surprised me with a drawing of Libby and I for my birthday present!


Astonishing resemblance, no? Here's the picture she drew from:


I miss you Becca!!!! Someday I hope to draw a fraction as well as you do.
(and no, that doesn't mean I aspire to draw fractions :)

xoxo,
Elise

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...what a sweet post!! I really love that picture of us and the frame you choice for the drawing! :) Although I must say I am completely convinced you can learn to draw just as "good" as me...it just takes practice. Now if I could just learn to play the flute a "fraction" as well as you... :D Oh, and I will totally be your partner in the marshmallow business, that is as long as they are not KK's Tuffy marshmallows! ;) Miss you so much my dear sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marshmallows to the Masses ... hmm. That has a good ring. And what's more, I like the underlying principle ;-)

    ReplyDelete