Saturday, January 26, 2013

As promised....part one :)

Hulloo!
I am finally posting my pictures!  Since I waited so long to do it, the 300 pictures suddenly 
grew to 600 pictures :)  Here's an ex-clusive sampling of those 600. Enjoy!

An embroidered towel Ellie did for my Christmas present.

The embroideress :)

My favorite chair...

Libby, fabulous in fur :)

Just part of my knitting needle collection....

This is the best view I can get of Ellie before 9 am!

Our Christmas tree made for some fantastic bokeh!!

 Mmmm, peppermint hot chocolate!

Tree silhouettes...

My chickadee mug, Christmas present from Libby.  You know me so well:)

This makes me think of the verse in Revelation, 
"I have set before you an open door, which no man can shut."

Favorite boots...

Ellie and I in the window's reflection...

The few...the brave...the cleaning team :)

I just sat and took pictures of Ellie's manifold expressions during one of our frequent chats!
A tribute to Goldilocks:)


I hope you enjoyed that!  I'm sure enjoying learning how to take good pictures.  
This is only the beginning :D

May your Sabbath be full of peace and joy in the LORD!
xoxo,
Elise

5 comments:

  1. Your pictures are beautiful Elise! They are very cozy looking and make me want to curl up near the fireplace with a cup of cocoa near a Christmas tree while chatting with my best friend! :) Thanks for sharing them. It's nice to get a taste of your world, but I must admit it makes me homesick to see so many pics of your house. Have fun with your camera! I'm so glad that you got one for Christmas; that is truly a wonderful blessing. :) Love and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sighs...sorry I just had to comment again and say that I just love the photo at the top of your blog. I think that every time I see it and figured that I should tell you at least once. ;) You are truly a beautiful woman, Elise and I love you. :) Sorry just had to add that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it's about time! jk! ;-) Fantastic photography Elise! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kaity and Becca, thank you both for the sweet comments! Sending lots of love to MT :)
    xoxo,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete